Social Worker Reviews
Did You Know?
If your client was funded by the local authority and in receipt of a package of care, they would receive an initial review within 6-8 weeks and annual reviews thereafter?
Self-funders Do Not Benefit from This Service!
How do you ensure that the care package you commission on behalf of your client is cost effective and adaptable to your client’s changing needs?
Independent Social Worker Reviews
Clear Guide frequently provide independent social worker reviews to private clients so you can be sure of the following:
- The care package is current and accurately reflects your client’s needs.
- The care package is appropriately priced and cost effective.
- Identifying what is working well, recommending adjustments to improve quality of life.
- Identifying entitlements and alternative funding streams such as Continuing Healthcare Funding, Attendance Allowance and Personal Independence payments.
- Identifying risks and safeguarding concerns.
- Full review of care records.
- Mediating where there are frustrations.
- Ensuring the care delivered is client focused, promotes dignity, rights and independence.
- Working with care providers to deliver the highest possible standard of care.
Offering Practical and Impartial Advice
Our social workers provide impartial, honest and practical advice and the reviews are structured in such a way as to meet many of the Deputy Standards and to demonstrate consideration of the Best Interests principle of the Mental Capacity Act (2005).
Reviews are conducted depending on client need and at a time suitable for them. Once a social worker has been assigned to a client, we do our best to ensure they remain the point of contact for that client.